Friday, November 7, 2014

Suprise!

I am ready to get back in the swing of things but not about weight loss.
 
I am Pregnant!!!
 
I am expecting a baby boy February 6, 2015. That means I am 27 weeks today. Below are some progress pictures.
17 weeks

19 weeks

23 weeks

24 weeks


26 weeks (Halloween)
27 weeks (sorry it's fuzzy)



 
I had my appointment on Tuesday and I have only gained 2 pounds this whole pregnancy which I am very happy. I gained 42 pounds with my first son Mitchell 6 years ago. When I had my ultrasound at week 18 they said the baby was already measuring 2 weeks ahead. I'm pretty sure he will be big like his big brother. Mitchell was 9.8 and 22 inches.

Coming Up:
~My next appointment will be the 24 and that' when I take my glucose test, another ultrasound, and the shot because my blood is O-.
~Baby shower Nov 22 Super excited because one of my really good friends is throwing it for me. I thought I wasn't going to get one since my family all lives out of state.
~This weekend we should be painted Mitchell and the baby's room. I will post before and after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment