Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Recap

Friday night the husband and I went on an anniversary date night. It has been almost 2 years and it was my 6 year olds first sleep over with friends. We are a boring couple and went to dinner then came home, watched a movie on Netflix, and crashed by 10:30. That is just how we like things. Plus, there isn't much to do in this small town. My son had a blast at our friend's house. He staid up late and got up early so I brought them donuts and chocolate milk.

Saturday, I was able to get my son's room cleared out. I taped most of it but let husband finish it while I painted the rest of his big boy dresser.
After and Before

Knob that are going on it.
 
 
This is my husband getting ready to paint the white on top.
 
My son's room is going to be Captain America colors so we are painting it red, white and blue. The white will be on top, red in the middle, and blue on the bottom. We probably would have got a lot more done but I ended up sick on Sunday and went to the hospital today to confirm I had strep throat. I can't wait to see the room finished and I will post more pictures when it is done.   
 
Coming Up:
~Give Away (soon)
~Finish my son's room
~ Finish painting the baby's Changing table
~Maternity Pictures
~Baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment