Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pregnancy #2

I am currently pregnant with son #2. I am 28 weeks pregnant so that means I am officially into my third trimester. As I said in my post about my First Pregnancy this one is the complete opposite.
 
First of all, I have hardly cried this pregnancy. Don't get me wrong there have been tears but for good reason. I had lost my grandmother a month ago and traveled home to be with family. I cried maybe 3 or 4 times. Other than those moments I haven't really cried.
 
Second, I wasn't as sick with this one. I ate a lot less in the beginning but I just wasn't hungry. I have only gained 2 pounds so far with this pregnancy but I gained a total of 42 with my first. I also do not get motion sickness.  I generally feel really good this pregnancy. I didn't actually feel pregnant until about 20 weeks when my belly was getting really big.
 
Lastly, I haven't had any major bratty melt downs. I feel like my emotions and hormones are in check. I do not know if it is because I am old or if it is because I already know what to expect but either way my husband seems to enjoy me better this time around. I actually think he is more hormonal this pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment