Sunday, October 13, 2013

Where to start?

It's been so long and so much as happened since I last blogged.

First, we finally moved into our new home!
 

Sorry it is a picture of a picture.


 
This has been a long and stressful processes which I had fallen off the wagon which you can see and gained some weight back. (we will get to that in a second)

While babysitting, starting a new semester with 4 classes, and trying to build and move into a new house was extremely stressful and chaotic so I turned to food. I ended up dropping the babysitting because I was offered a full time job. Yeah, I already have enough on my plate what is one more going to hurt. So eating health took a back seat which is no excused but I was going through so much and my emotions were going crazy. With all this exciting and happy times going on I was actually depressed. It took my husband and I 6 years to finally buy our own house and I had no family to share it with. My family is all back home in California and no one has been able to come see it. That is why we sent out announcements.

That being said, we are finally settled (to some point) and I'm getting the hang out school, work, dinner, and house work that it's time to focus on me. I always watch a YouTube family the Shaytards and Shay is doing a diet bet so I signed up. It starts the 15th and I did my weigh in today. I'm not ready to share how much I gained back but I will keep you guys updated on my progress.

I'm excited to get back into the groove of things with workouts and eating right.

Insanity is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment