Monday, December 1, 2014

30 Weeks

As of Friday I am 30 weeks pregnant. I have a feeling these are going to go by so slowly. I had a big doctors appointment where I had to take my glucose test and I passed just in time for Thanksgiving. I also had to take the darn Rhogam shot. The shot itself didn't really hurt it was afterwards that did. It was so sore for a couple of days because the serum is so thick. They also did an ultrasound and he's still a boy and measures on the larger side, as expected, but my doctor doesn't seem too concerned.
I think he looks like his brother.
 
On a not so good note, in the beginning of the pregnancy I got the PUPPS rash on my back really bad but they never itched. Now I am getting them back with a vengeance and, even though they are little, they are everywhere and itch so bad.


 
They don't look like much but don't let them fool you. I have them on my belly, arms, back, butt, legs, and I even had one on my face. The itching is worse than bug bites or even chicken pox.
 
I want to leave you on a good note so I will leave you with this picture of my yummy ice cream from last night.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment