Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Biggest Loser 9

I didn't get a chance to write this on Monday but that's when I weighted in and I lost 6 pounds! I am excited but scared for this coming week. I have been working out a lot though. I am competitive with myself and I beat my time for the mile and my calories! I always try the beat the time before. Sorry this is short but I have midterms and my son started Tball this week. Hope everyone is doing well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Week 2
Weight: 209
Pant Size: I'm the same. 16/18
 
Week 7 2/19
Weight: 209 (same but at least I didn't gain)
Paint Size: 16/18
 
Week 8 2/25
Weight: 207
Paint Size: 16/18
 
Week 9 3/4
Weight: 201
Paint Size: 16/18 But getting big!
 
Goals for this week
*Get at least 5 work outs (I got Sunday and Monday done!)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome loss this week! Congratulations! I really like how you write what your pant size is as well, that's a great non-scale way to measure your success! I wish you continued success!

    Sara
    http://sbengschayearoftransformation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete