Friday, February 1, 2013

Sometimes I just want to scream!

This might be a little venting...Sorry I will try and look at the positive stuff at the end to help me change my mood but right now I am tired of everything going wrong!!!

I haven't weighed my self because I know it will be bad
Too much eating out.
We are living with our friends right now and it seems like my husband prefers to eat out. We just don't want to cause more trouble for our friends. They have 3 kids in the house and one on the way. Not to mention us with our little one. It's a house full. I am extremely grateful though because we would be staying in a motel room if it wasn't for them.

Problem 1
We were told we can move into our new apartment February 8 the only problem is my husband will be working from 8-8(day shift) so he can't been there to sign the lease and he has to be there. So we might not be able to sign it until February 11. Bad part is he goes on graveyards from 8-8. He will be able to sign the papers but I have to move that week by myself. Plus I babysit an autistic boy during the week. (upstairs apartment with 2 toddlers)

Problem 2
My son has to get an EEG, EKG, and blood work. He is ok just the doctor wants to check him out before he puts him on medicine. Well bad news the EEG cost $471 and the EKG $380 and that is with insurance. Don't know what the blood work is going to cost us. Not to mention we have to pay our rent for the apartment this week as well. We just moved the test for next pay period so not everything is in the same week. Don't get me wrong I am extremely grateful that my son is healthy and most people have way worse medical bills. This is just me venting.

Problem 3
I just started college this semester and all my classes are online. We don't have internet so I have to makes sure I do my homework whenever I get the chance. When we move into the new apartment I know I wont be able to get internet right away because it always takes a week or two for them to come and hook it up.

I know I am blessed with an amazing loving husband and a healthy lovable son. My family is happy and healthy and that is all that matters but sometimes we can get in a rut.

Here are the good things going on.
I do have a place to live until the apartment is ready.
My husband has a good job that he likes.
I am able to be a stay at home mom.
I just started college.
My school started a biggest loser challenge. $20 a team. 2 people a team.
The apartments have a business center so I can do my homework until our internet is put in.
There will be a 24 gym at the apartments and I can't wait!
My birthday is on the 9th.

If your still reading this thank you for sticking around and letting me vent. I will try and put a happier post soon.

Here is my handsome son with his new hair cut. He loves subway. He asks for it everyday!

10 comments:

  1. Stay Positive Amanda. With all the bad there will come some good. Your son is soo cute :) have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kim. I actually feel better after getting it off my chest.

      Delete
  2. I know that it seems like there is so much bad happening right now, but just try and stay positive. Things will get better soon. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you have so much stuff going on, but it looks like you have a lot to look forward to in the near future! This too shall pass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have days we need to vent and that is ok! It seems you have a lot happening all at once and that is overwhelming. I love how you made a list of all the good things you have right now too. I hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it helps to look at the good things than dwell on the bad. I feel better now lol

      Delete
  5. Problem I - you actually have an apartment that you will be able to move into, the rest is....just a good planning and ability to make to-do-lists. You are a mom....if you can squeeze such a cute scull through your vajajaj then you can conquer the world, not even mentioning silly little move! :)
    Problem II - American health system sucks, there is no doubt about that the amazing news is that it is just a check up!! :D Plus - your little one will be able to hear the machines that makes "beep" how cool is that! :D
    Problem III - You go to college! How awesome is that :D Homework or not, when you will be trying to explain to your son, that if he wants something he can move the mountains!

    Things suck a big tim sometimes, I am overwhelmed recently too, and what helps me the most is the venting, and the writing, :D and few good souls letting me know that my problems are no problems :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I feel the need to just vent and let it all out too!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check it out here: http://keepingupk.blogspot.ca/2013/02/nominated.html

    Hope you participate!

    ReplyDelete