The New Adventures of Jessica had nominated me for the Liebster Award. WOW thank you so much!
This is what her blog said about the Liebster Award: It is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for sweetest, valued, welcome and/or favorite.
Here are the Rules:
Each nominee must share 11 things about themselves.
Answer the 11 questions set for you and create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
Nominate promising new bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
11 Things About Myself:
1. I have been married for 5 years.
2. I have a 4 year old son.
3. I was born and raised in orange county California. Moved to Louisiana for 3 1/2 years and now I am living in New Mexico.
4. This is my first semester back in school in about 6 or 7 years.
5. I have a older brother and sister and one little brother.
6. I am not going to lie, I enjoy watching teen based movies and tv shows. They are things you can watch and you can just let your mind relax because they are no thinkers. (I'm keeping her answer for this....I love high school movies and shows)
7. I want a dog so bad but my husband doesn't want any animals. I did convince him to get a fish. His name is blue and he's a beta. We got him in Louisiana and now he is here in New Mexico.
8. I love playing sports. I was a cheerleader and softball player in high school.
9. I love Sharks!!!! 2 out of 3 of my tattoos are shark related.
10. I do not like coke. Stopped drinking it in like 1st grade. Every big once in a while I will drink some but only if they don't serve Ice tea or water.
11. My friends and I use to always make up dances as kids and put on shows for our family lol.
11 Questions I had to answer:1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 things would you bring with you (if you already had the bare basics of food, water, shelter and clothing)? My husband my son my computer my phone and a golf cart lol
2. What is your favorite movie? Grease or thriller. My mom said when I was a little girl she had to replace the movies because I watched them so much.
3. Which would you rather experience firsthand - space exploration or underwater exploration? Under water exploration!!! I love the ocean
4. What is a huge fear of yours? Dying or anything bad happening to my family. oh and spiders I HATE spiders.
5. Do you have something you love but are embarrassed to say you enjoy it? (For example, you love Justin Beiber, you enjoy eating baby food because it tastes good to you, you like to collect your toenails, etc) Brittany Spears love her and always will!!
6. What is something you love about yourself, non physical? I have a love hate relationship with the fact that I care so much. Sometimes its good but sometimes its bad.
7. What is something you love about yourself, physically? I love my color. It just fits me. It's not blue and its not green its both lol.
8. Pet-peeves about people? Being late...omg my husband drives me nuts because he wait until the last minute!
9. If you could go anywhere in the world, money and time wasn't an issue, where would you go? The Caribbean I love the beach and I just think it would be fun.
10. If you could eat only one type of food (mexican, italian, thai, etc) for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mexican! It my comfort food.
11. Favorite dessert? I really don't care for desserts maybe vanilla ice-cream. I'm not a sweets eater.
My Questions to my nominees:1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2. Who or what go you to start blogging?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. If you could pick anyone living or dead to have dinner with who would it be?
5. What is your favorite make up product?
6. What is your favorite meal to cook for the family?
7. Winter in the cabins or summer at the beach?
8. Do you have a family tradition and what is it?
9. What is your favorite type of movies?
10. How did you meet your best friend?
11. If school and money didn't matter and you can just snap your fingers and do it what career would you choose?
Tales from the Smith's
A Body that Won't Break
Shelly No Belly