Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Biggest Loser week 1

Sorry this is so late folks!

Monday our internet went out so I couldn't post my blog.

Then, all day yesterday, I had to deal with the school (yes I am going back to college, woohoo). Anyways, by the time I got home and cooked dinner I was so stressed. My nerves were shot.

Lastly, I had to deal with the damn DMV today. I was expecting a long stressful event but, surprisingly, I was in and out in less then 20 min.

Ok I know I know get on with it.

The Biggest Loser Challenge

Every Monday we are supposed to link up and post our results. I love doing stuff like this because it keeps me motivated. Now, I just hope with all this stress and bad news I keep getting it will get me started.

Starting Weight: 210
Goal Weight: 150 (I know it is not realistic to reach by the end of this challenge but it's my over all goal)
Weekly Goal: 2lbs a week
Pants Size: I'm a 16/18 depending on the brand. mostly 16s.
Pant goal: Single digits!

I am so tired of being over weight. Growing up I was always the biggest friend but I was always in shape because I played sports. Things just went down hill since then. I am tired of feeling gross and sluggish. I am tired of always feeling sick and having stomach problems because I only eat junk. I really want to have another baby but not with this body. I don't want to start off horrible and then it get even worse. I want to finally feel comfortable when I go swimming. I don't have to be in a bikini (well that would be nice) but just something I feel comfortable in.

My first 5k Dec 5, 2009 Just lost 30lb. Weighing 160lbs.
 
 
Warning these next pictures your about to see are very disturbing!
.
.
.
.
.
 

 


 


 These pictures were taken October 2012. First family photos in two years because of my weight.
I was weighing 210 lbs. The sad part is the lady took wonderful pictures but out of like 50 I only like maybe 2 with the ones of me in them because they weren't body shots. I just don't like how I look and I'm ashamed.
 
Time to get moving. I did it before and I know I can do it again.
 
Oh, I was looking for a good heart rate monitor. I have been looking up a lot of them. I want one that is for more then just running. I was looking at the body bug like the one they use on the biggest loser but the ratings look bad. Please let me know what you use.

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I hate getting my picture taken too because of my weight. My weight went downhill after I had my daughter. Where did you get the info on The Biggest Loser challenge? I'd like to start it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Below is the link to the blog. It has the information in it.
      http://www.thejavamama.com/2013/01/biggest-loser-blogger-week-1.html

      Delete
  2. Coming over from the challenge. I don't think the pictures are disturbing at all, but with so much saying women should look and be a certain way it's hard not to be so judgmental of ourselves. You will do great, and get back to a healthier you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess for me they are disturbing because I let myself go that far after losing all that weight. It's going to be stuff and I already of obstacles trying to stop me but I will do it.

      Delete
  3. I feel you I have totally pushed back engagment pictures because I dont want to see me like this!!! If I can 15-20 off by the end of Feburary I will feel better. Dont feel like you let yourself go (even though I totally feel that way) We can do this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete