Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hubby is joining me!!!

I am so excited. Every time I tried to lose weight I had to do it on my own. I did lose 30 pounds in 2 months once on my own but it was hard because I was living in a house full of people eating junk. This time my husband has agreed to go on a diet with me! We just moved into our new apartment a week ago and there is a 24 hour gym here so that helps. More exciting news is my dad sent me some money for my birthday and I bought a Ninja!
 
I am super excited about it and I can't wait. I even got some smoothies ingredients today!
 
 I live in this really small town that has nothing. Unless you lived like I have in a big city then move to a little town you may not understand but when I saw this I wanted to squeal. I loved Jamba Juice when I lived in California and Razzmatazz was my favorite! So I can't wait to try out the Ninja and my new smoothie.
 
 
Friday night I went on a dinner date with my husband and son.
 
Oh and we tried out the new Jacuzzi!
 
I am going to try and attempt to get up early in the morning before my husband goes to work and try out the new gym. We will see how that goes. I got some new work out pants to motivate me. I will let you all know.
 

 
Sorry if this is too much for some but I thought it was funny!

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool that your new place has a gym in it!! What a great feature!! And btw I like your little quote at the bottom, unfortunately I looked it up the other day & it doesn't burn as many calories as I would have liked ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great feature since there aren't really good gyms in my little own. Well we have a couple but cost an arm and a leg and they aren't 24 hour. As for the quote...damn!

      Delete