Thursday, November 15, 2012

Insanity Fitness Test

So I finally got up the courage to try the Insanity fitness test again. If you read my very first blog I had mentioned that I had rolled my ankle pretty bad. It has been about 8 weeks now and I haven't had anymore problems with it.

I finished the test injury free this time but that doesn't mean my body isn't going to be killing me tomorrow. I already took a shower and my muscles are still shaking. I normally workout in the morning because I find it easier for me on an empty stomach (not recommended for most people). I will maybe eat a banana before hand but nothing more than that. This time I did my workout around 5:30 pm. Big mistake for me.  The last I ate was around 1:30 pm but I still felt full, heavy, and sluggish.  Also, this is the first time I felt like I wanted to throw up after a workout. I believe it's because I did it later in the afternoon after I had been eating and drinking.

My favorite time to workout is  8 or 9 am but on Fridays that will be really difficult. I start babysitting at 7:30am on Fridays so if I want to get my workout in the morning I will have to wake up extremely early. I am a night owl and do not like to get up early. I will let you know how I feel tomorrow and how tomorrow's workout goes.

If you have any suggestions or comments leave them below. Let me know if you want to join me on my journey to get healthy.

Starting weight: 214.2

Results:
1~ 54
2~ 33
3~ 44
4~ 21
5~ 7
6~ 9
7~ 19 push ups on my knees (I had to modify)
8~ 30

(if you don't know what the number means: Each number represents an exercise move and how many reps I did in the minute.)

No comments:

Post a Comment