Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 5 of Insanity

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been doing Insanity everyday but it took all the energy out of me. The first 3 days I was extremely sore. I wanted to cry when my husband rubbed my calves. The soreness isn't as bad today. The soreness is in my legs mostly.

I know your not suppose to weigh yourself everyday but I feel it helps me. By Saturday I lost 4 pounds and I lost another today. I know it's only water weight but it helps. I get excited when I see I've lost because it makes me keep going and when I don't or gain it helps because it makes me want to work harder.

The next week will be kind of difficult food wise. Not only is thanksgiving this week but my mom will be here for a week. I know I won't be eating all that healthy but I will still continue to work.

I will keep you posted on how things go.

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment