Monday, April 29, 2013

So much going on!

Oh how I've missed this blog world because my world has been crazy!

I officially lost 30 pounds. Woohoo. Oh and I had a workout buddy a week ago.

Now for the craziness of my life.
First I had some medical girly problem a couple weeks ago.

Then I started working out after I started feeling better and got major case of shin splints.

Oh and my husband and I decide we want to build a house instead of buy and all last week I have been doing the run around getting the paper work and loan stuff done. (this made me have a couple of melt downs). My husband thinks since I went to real state school that I can do it on my own. This is our first house and I just don't want anything to go wrong. I will do a separate blog later on when the house starts to go up.

I found out this week my grandma stopped her dialysis because she's ready to go HOME. She's tired of being in so much pain but she's ready to go any day now. Sad part is I haven't seen her in about 3 to 4 years. I live in New Mexico and my whole family is in California. I was able to talk to her and make her laugh today. Glad I caught her when she was still good. My dad said there is times she doesn't know who people are.

Oh and this is my last week of class. Next week is finals.

Some foods I have been eating:

My new obsession!! So good. Jennie-O Turkey Burger w/ jalapeƱo and pepper jack inside.
I added 1/2 avocado and ketchup. I have had this for the past 4 days.
 
This is something I have been eating for years. Cucumber, tapatio, lemon juice and little bit of salt and pepper but this time I also added Avocado. So good.
 
My goal for this week is to get back into the groove of things.
So I started a new diet bet. Here is the link if you like to join http://bit.ly/11wLXko
 
Remember 1 pound at a time.
 
~11/15
Weight: 215
Pant Size: I'm the same. 16/18
~1/14
Weight: 209
Pant Size: I'm the same. 16/18
~2/19
Weight: 209 (same but at least I didn't gain)
Paint Size: 16/18 
~2/25
Weight: 207
Paint Size: 16/18
~3/4
Weight: 201
Paint Size: 16/18 But getting big!
~3/12
Weight: 200.4
Pant Size: 16/18 Falling off.
 ~3/28
Weight:198
Pant Size: 13/14
~4/10
Weight: 191.2
Pant Size 13/14
~4/29
Weight: 186.6
Pant Size 13/14

 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations getting to 30 pounds lost! It's fun hitting the milestones!

    ReplyDelete